1. After you have created your Online Store, go to the Important tasks on Home screen and tap on 'Allow Checkout'
2. Tap on 'Let's Get Started' and follow the steps to understand the checkout process
3. First, the customer will request an order from your online store
4. You will confirm the order received on your Zadinga app
5. After you have confirmed the online order, the customer will make the payment online
6. A delivery person will be assigned as soon as the customer makes payment. You can start preparing the order to be picked by the delivery person from the store
7. If the customer returns back the delivered products, you will then initiate a refund for the customer on the Zadinga app
8. The next step is to confirm your 'About Us' page which will go on the online store. If you want to edit the information you see, you can tap on 'Edit Information'
8. You can only edit the the details which are in bold letters. You can also choose 3 top product categories in your store, for eg. Mobiles and Tablets, Computers etc. Tap on 'Save' when done.
9. The final step is to request for KYC. After you apply for KYC verification, a Jio representative will contact you to verify your details
9. After a 15-day KYC process is done, the checkout will be allowed on your store for your customers. Now, your customer will be able to order online and make payments on your online store