How will my customer place an order on my Online Store?
- After you have shared your Online store link with your customer, once the customer opens the link, he will see all the products listed on your online store that are available to order or delivery.
- A customer can hover over the product and click on ‘View Product’. He will be able to see the product in detail and will be able to add that product to the cart.
- A customer can add multiple products to the cart and eventually see the cart summary by tapping on the Cart Icon on the top right corner.
- After clicking on the cart icon, a customer will be able to request an order by clicking on ‘Request Order.’
- Now, the customer will be asked to fill in his phone number for OTP verification.
- Once the OTP is entered and Verified, the customer will fill in the other details like Name, Address and Landmark. After checking on the ‘Online Store Policy Agreement’, a customer will have successfully placed an order.